Take advantage of our same day mortgage pre-approval plus customised financing of up to 100 % and from now until September 30 apply for a VMBS Mortgage and you could win one-year mortgage free. Yes. Your mortgage could be fully paid for a whole year. Call 876-754-8627 to get started. Conditions Apply.
Own your happiness with a VMBS Mortgage that fits you.
Call us today!
876.754.8627 | 1.888.YES.VMBS (937-8627)
Frequently Asked Questions
Who is eligible for this promotion?
VMBS Members and non-members residing locally and overseas who apply for a VMBS mortgage between July 15, 2019 and September 30, 2019 and are in a receipt of an approval by October 18, 2019.
How do I know that I have been approved?
All mortgage applicants who have been successfully approved for a VMBS mortgage will receive an Offer Letter indicating an approval.
Are there any conditions on the type of mortgage for this promotion?
Only new mortgages in the name of individuals intended for residential purposes are valid for this promotion. Home Equity and Refinancing loans are not eligible for this promotion.
Is this promotion for local mortgages only?
No. This promotion is for local and foreign currency affixed mortgages namely, JMD, USD and GDP.
What is the grand prize?
The Grand Draw Prize is one year's mortgage payment by Victoria Mutual Building Society up to a maximum of One Million Five Hundred Jamaican dollars (JMD $1,500,000), or the foreign currency equivalent. The total amount of the prize will be determined based on the mortgage payments for the first year of acquisition at the prevailing rate.
What is the date for the Grand Draw and how will the winner be selected?
The winner of the One Year Free Mortgage Promotion will be randomly selected electronically on October 25, 2019.
Terms and conditions
- This competition is open to (herinafter called Eligible Participants), Jamaicans residing locally and overseas who successfully apply for a Victoria Mutual Building Society mortgage betweem July 15, 2019 and September 30, 2019;
- All Eligible Participants in receipt of a mortgage approval by way of an Offer Letter issued from the start of the promotion period to October 18, 2019 will receive an automatic entry in the grand draw;
- Only new mortgage applications are valid for this promotion. Home Equity and Refinancing loans are not eligible;
- Local and foreign currency affixed mortgages, namely JMD, USD and GDP in the names of individulas for residential purposes will be eligible for entry in the promotion. Mortgages for commercial use will not be invluded;
- Winners will be randomly selected eectronically. All draws will be supervised by the selected auditors as required by the Betting Gaming and Lotteries Commission (BGLC);
- the promotion will be conducted throughout all Victoria Mutual Building Society locations.
The names and addresses of these locations are as follows:
- Duke Street: 8-10 Duke Street, Kingston
- Falmouth: 16 Market Street, Falmouth, Trelawny
- Half-Way-Tree: 73-75 Half-Way-Tree Road, Kgn 10
- Liguanea: 115 Hope Road, Kingston 6
- Mandeville: Shop #3, Manchester Shopping Centre, Mandeville, Manchester
- May Pen: 40 Main Street, May Pen, Clarendon
- Montego Bay: 7 Market Street, Montego Bay, St James
- Montego Bay: Unit 33, Fairview Shoppin gCentre, Montego Bay, St James
- New Kingston: 53 Knutsford Boulevard, Kingston 5
- Ocho Rios: 7 Newlin Street, Ocho Rios, St Ann
- Papine: University of Technology (UTech), 237 Old Hope Road, Kingston 6
- Portmore: Lot 1, Sea Grape Close, Portmore, St Catherine
- Santa Cruz: 56 Mian Street, Santa Cruz, St Elizabeth
- Savanna-la-Mar: 123 Great george Street, Savanna-la-Marm Westmoreland
- Spanish Town: 22 Oxford Street, Spanish Town, St Catherine
- Florida: Suite #109, The Sienna Shoppes, 2600 S University Drive, Miramar, Florida 33025, USA
- Brixton, South London: 380 Brixton Street, London SW9 7AW
- Tottenham: 520 High Road, Tottenham, London N17 9SX
- Birmingham: 174 Dudley Road, Edgbaston, Birmingham B18 7QX
- The Grand Prize Drawing will be conducted on October 25, 2019 at approximately 11 a.m. at the Victoria Mutual Corporate Office, 73-75 Half-Way-Tree Road,Kingston 10.
- Confirmation of entries will be completed within thirty-six (36) hours of the draw. The winner will be contacted by telephone or email and announced in the media no later than ten (1) working days after confirmation. A minimum of five (5) attempts will be made to contact selected winner withing five (5) working days of the draw.
- Employees and directors of The Victoria Mutual Building Society or its subsidiary and affiliate companies or their immediate family members are not eligible to enter the promotion.
- Immediate family members include: spouse, children, parents, siblings and in-laws. Subsidiary companies include: Victoria Mutual Wealth Management, Victoria Mutual (Property Services) Ltd., Victoria Mutual Pensions Management, VMBS Money Transfer Services, Victoria Mutual Finance Ltd. and VMBS Overseas (UK) Ltd. Affiliate company refers to British Caribbean Insurance Company.
- Employees of Victoria Mutual's Advertising Agency are not eligible for entry in the competition.
- Victoria Mutual reserves the right to use the name and photographs of the winners in its advertisements or other promotional material.
- All winners are required to present a valid government-issued identification to collect the prize (Passport, Driver's Licence or National ID).
- Five (5 alternate winners will be selected for the prize. Victoria Mutual reserves the righ tto award prizes to alternate winners if:
- Winner whether by choice or circumstances discontinues the mortgage process before disbursement
- Winner cannot be contacted with five (5) days of the draw date
- Prize is not claimed withing twenty-eight (28) days of the notification date. Unclaimed prizes will remain the property of the Victoria Mutual Buildign Society
- Winner refuses to have their name and photograph appear in the media
Details of prize:
The Grand Draw Prize is one year's mortgage payment by Victoria Mutual Buildign Society up to a maximum of One Million Five Hundre Thousand Jamaican Dollars (JMD1,500,000). The total amount of the prize will be determined on the mortgage payments for the first year of acquisiton at the prevailing rate.