Dalton Richardson, EMBA
Dalton Richardson joined the Victoria Mutual Group in the role of Group Chief Technology Officer on May 4, 2020, having already established a track record of excellence in his career.
Dalton has more than 26 years’ professional experience, 16 of which were spent in leadership roles overseeing areas such as strategic planning, improving operational efficiency via innovation, team building, enterprise project management and piloting technology and business growth in the financial and insurance services industries.
At National Commercial Bank (NCB), Dalton led the team in developing and operationalising the Information Technology (IT) Performance and Demand Management framework and successfully led two (2) initiatives for the organisation’s transformation programme. Other notable accomplishments include the following:
- Infrastructure Lead for NCB Digitisation and Enterprise Management Initiatives
- Led the Team that won the inaugural Innovation Challenge across the Enterprise
- Conducted the performance review for four (4) strategic vendors
- Successfully led the divestiture of Advantage General Insurance (AGIC) IT Systems/Processes
- Revised vendor performance review framework to include risk reviews
- Established configuration management framework across the enterprise
Dalton holds a Commonwealth Executive Master of Business Administration (EMBA) from the University College of the Caribbean. In addition, he is certified in Systematic Problem-Solving Process (SPS Methodology), Analytical Thinking and Problem Solving, COBIT Maturity Assessment and Implementation, ITIL v3 Fundamentals, Certified Scrum Master (CSM), Change Management and Advanced Strategic Management.